The podcast, sponsored by Mitsubishi Electric looks at the design implications of using heat pumps to heat and cool buildings. Guests discuss the impact heat pump technology is having on the commercial market, and the participants will look at optimal design solutions for minimising energy use and carbon emissions.
- How to future-proof developments
- Exploring the pressure on developers and owners
- Impact on the commercial heating market
- Design implications
- Heat recovery chillers vs heat pump chillers
- The embodied energy of heat pumps