The closing date for UK-based Associate and Member applications is 1 February.
You can now apply via our online portal on the website by uploading the following documents:
- Your CV – outline your work experience in chronological order
- Engineering Practice Report – 4,000-5,000 words on how you meet each relevant competence criteria. This should include an introduction and a list of projects on which you have worked
- Development Action Plan – identify your short-,medium-, and long-term professional goals
- Organisations Chart – demonstrate where you sit within your team/organisation
- A copy of your degree certificate, signed by your sponsor (if applying for IEng or CEng).
For further information on the application process, visit www.cibse.org/closingdate
Applicants based outside the UK can submit their application at any point throughout the year.