From left: Adrian Catchpole, Kevin Mitchell, Lynne Jack, Stuart MacPherson, Stephen Lisk, Ashley Bateson and Kevin Kelly
Professor Lynne Jack FCIBSE FSoPHE took up office as the new CIBSE President at the institution’s AGM on 7 May, becoming the first woman to hold the title. Jack gave her inaugural address ‘Uncertainty, Adaptability, Agility’ at the Royal Society in London.
Jack takes over from Stephen Lisk FCIBSE FSLL who handed over the presidency to her.
CIBSE also welcomed Stuart MacPherson as president elect, and the new senior CIBSE officers and board members including:
● Immediate past president: Stephen Lisk FCIBSE FSLL
● Vice-president: Ashley Bateson FCIBSE
● Vice-president: Kevin Kelly FCIBSE FSLL
● Vice-president: Kevin Mitchell MCIBSE
● Hon Treasurer: Adrian Catchpole FCIBSE
● Board Members: P L Yuen FCIBSE, Susan Hone-Brookes FCIBSE, Les Copeland FCIBSE, Fiona Cousins FCIBSE, David Fitzpatrick
Further details and biographies can be found at www.cibse.org/board and the full AGM minutes will be published in July’s CIBSE Journal.