The full programme for the 2022 CIBSE Technical Symposium has been released.
Taking place from 21-22 April, the symposium’s theme is ‘Delivering a safe, healthy and sustainable built environment – buildings that perform’, and it will feature dozens of peer-reviewed papers.
The event at London South Bank University seeks to bring together practitioners and researchers, and hear from those who are applying and researching the latest thinking in building services engineering. A diverse range of topics is on the agenda, including designing for a zero carbon future and minimising infection risks.
After two years of hosting the symposium online, CIBSE is delighted that the 2022 event will take place in person.
2022 symposium topics
- Whole-life and embodied carbon assessment
- Assessing operational energy in practice
- Design for performance
- The future of heat
- Future opportunities for future benefits
- Modelling performance for future heat networks
- Reducing infection risk through ventilation
- Strategies for reducing viral concentrations in indoor air
- Lighting in practice – user perceptions and experiences
- Using simulation to improve performance
- Carbon visions – towards a zero carbon future
- Water and sustainability
For the full programme and to book, visit: www.cibse.org/technical-symposium